Membership in the Black Lake Association is open to all property owners and others who wish to support the quality, recreational opportunities and natural beauty of our northern Michigan gem. Association fees are $25 per year.
All meetings are held on the second Monday of the month starting with May thru October at the Grant Township Hall, at 7:30 on Twin Lakes Road in Cheboygan County. Click here for map/directions.
- Monday, May 14, 2018 – Nomination of 3 Board members
- Monday, June 11, 2018 – Pot luck dinner at 6:30, meeting at 7:30, Election of 3 directors
- Monday, July 09, 2018 –
- Monday, August 13, 2018-Eli Baker, TIp of the Mitt, will be at the August BLA meeting to talk about what the Watershed Academy is and how they monitor the streams.
- Monday, September 10, 2018
- Monday, October 8, 2018 – With newly elected officials
BLA depends entirely on the efforts of members. Beach representatives, board members and work teams are all volunteers. Please contact one of our board members or send an email to the address above if you would like to volunteer for any of the Association’s activities.
Please Help By Paying Your Membership Dues Early
Each year BLA relies on Beach Representatives to assist us in collecting annual dues and delivering new stickers. You can help by sending yours in early. The less time we spend collecting, the more time we have for other activities. Thanks for your help!