Membership in the Black Lake Association is open to all property owners and others who wish to support the quality, recreational opportunities and natural beauty of our northern Michigan gem. Association fees are $25 per year.
Click to find your local beach representative or email us at email@example.com
All meetings are held on the second Monday of the month starting with May thru October at the Grant Township Hall, at 7:00 p.m. on Twin Lakes Road in Cheboygan County. Click here for map/directions.
- May 8: General meeting, including nominations for board
- June 12: Potluck at 6:00 p.m. Bring a dish to pass and table setting. Supper followed at 7:00 p.m. by elections for board membership and program. Speaker: Noah Jansen, Tip of the Mitt, Natural Shorelines Help Protect Black Lake Water Quality
- July 10: Speaker: Lauren Dey, Tip of the Mitt, Plant your own Rain Garden
- July 20: BANQUET at the Chateau at Black Mountain. Appetizers and music at 5:00
- August 14: Students from University of Michigan School of Environment and Sustainability will report on their work on Black Lake this summer.
- September 11: General Meeting
- October 9: General Meeting
Black Lake Association is interested in what subject would be of interest to you. We try to schedule speakers according to what the membership would like. If you have any suggestions, please submit them.
BLA depends entirely on the efforts of members. Beach representatives, board members and work teams are all volunteers. Please contact one of our board members or send an email to the address above if you would like to volunteer for any of the Association’s activities.
Please Help By Paying Your Membership Dues Early
Each year BLA relies on Beach Representatives to assist us in collecting annual dues and delivering new stickers. You can help by sending yours in early. The less time we spend collecting, the more time we have for other activities. Thanks for your help!