Membership in the Black Lake Association is open to all property owners and others who wish to support the quality, recreational opportunities and natural beauty of our northern Michigan gem. Association fees are $25 per year.
All meetings are held on the second Monday of the month starting with May thru October at the Grant Township Hall, at 7:00 p.m. on Twin Lakes Road in Cheboygan County. Click here for map/directions.
All meetings will be subject to State orders and may be canceled or held outside weather permitting.
- Monday, May 10, 2021 – Nomination of 3 Board members.
- Monday, June 14, 2021 – Pot luck dinner at 6:00 p.m., meeting at 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 12, 2021
- Monday, August 09, 2021
- Monday, September 13, 2021
- Monday, October 11, 2021 – With newly elected officials
- Black Lake Associations is interested in what subject would be of interest to you. We try to schedule speakers according to what the membership would like. If you have any suggestions please submit them.
BLA depends entirely on the efforts of members. Beach representatives, board members and work teams are all volunteers. Please contact one of our board members or send an email to the address above if you would like to volunteer for any of the Association’s activities.
Please Help By Paying Your Membership Dues Early
Each year BLA relies on Beach Representatives to assist us in collecting annual dues and delivering new stickers. You can help by sending yours in early. The less time we spend collecting, the more time we have for other activities. Thanks for your help!