Membership in the Black Lake Association is open to all property owners and others who wish to support the quality, recreational opportunities and natural beauty of our northern Michigan gem. Association fees are $25 per year.
All meetings are held on the second Monday of the month starting with May thru October at the Grant Township Hall, at 7:00 p.m. on Twin Lakes Road in Cheboygan County. Click here for map/directions.
- Monday, May 11, 2020 – Nomination of 3 Board members. Meeting of Board at township hall with members participating has been cancelled because of COVID -19 Plans for holding other meetings will be discussed.
- Monday, June 08, 2020 – Pot luck dinner at 6:00 p.m., meeting at 7:00 p.m., Election of 3 directors has been cancelled.
- Monday, July 13, 2020 – the Banquet on July 11, has been cancelled.
- Monday, August 10, 2020
- Monday, September 14, 2020 Mr.Cam Cavitt,Cheboygan County Drain Commissioner and Mr. Robert Macomber, Presque Isle Drain Commissioner
- Monday, October 12, 2020 – With newly elected officials
- Black Lake Associations is interested in what subject would be of interest to you. We try to schedule speakers according to what the membership would like. If you have any suggestions please submit them.
BLA depends entirely on the efforts of members. Beach representatives, board members and work teams are all volunteers. Please contact one of our board members or send an email to the address above if you would like to volunteer for any of the Association’s activities.
Please Help By Paying Your Membership Dues Early
Each year BLA relies on Beach Representatives to assist us in collecting annual dues and delivering new stickers. You can help by sending yours in early. The less time we spend collecting, the more time we have for other activities. Thanks for your help!